Hospital-based pulmonary rehabilitation programs are often very effective jump-start programs for people with COPD and other cardiopulmonary conditions. However, many people with these conditions do not have access to hospital-based programs due to costs, transportation, and/or location.
Lift Pulmonary Rehab is a great alternative to or continuation of hospital-based pulmonary rehabilitation in the following situations:
Patients with progressive conditions that affect the cardiopulmonary system can benefit from Lift including:
- COPD (Emphysema, Alpha-1 Deficiency, Chronic Bronchitis)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis or IPF
- Uncontrolled Asthma
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Lung Transplant (pre- and post-op)
Common Reasons for Referrals to Lift:
- Patient is unable to get to a hospital PR program due to transportation or distance from facility
- Patient is unable to afford traditional or maintenance pulmonary rehab due to co-pays or lack of coverage
- Hospital pulmonary rehab program has a long waitlist
- Patient is interested in a structured program they can do at home on days with poor weather or days they don’t go to hospital pulmonary rehabilitation
For inquiries regarding outcomes and how we can bring Lift Pulmonary Rehab to your patients, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 855-222-5002.