Pulmonary rehabilitation, especially when it comes to building endurance and strength, takes time and effort. Be patient with yourself and focus on making steady progress over time. Try not to expect too much too quickly. Continue to stay committed to participating in classes and over time you will see the positive impact of Lift Pulmonary Rehab on your breathing, endurance, and how far you can walk.
Articles in this section
- What level are Lift classes designed for?
- How many Lift classes should I take per week?
- How often is a new Lift Program released?
- What if I miss a day of Lift, can I watch it later?
- Can I re-watch a class that I’ve already completed?
- What if I have a question for the instructor or trainer?
- Why aren’t I seeing improvements?