To use Lift, follow these three simple steps:
Step 1: Go to the Lift Pulmonary Rehab website or iPhone/iPad App
There are several different ways to get to Lift. Here are several different options:
- Go to Google and search "copd lift" in the search bar
- Type into your web browser URL, copdlift.com
- If you have an iPhone or iPad, download our app by opening the App Store, clicking "Search" in the bottom right corner, and search "copd lift" in the search bar. Our app is usually the second one listed.
Step 2: Log in to your account (if you aren't automatically logged in)
Click the 3 horizontal bars in the upper right hand corner of your screen when on the Lift website and click "Log In"
Step 3: Click "Continue" to view your recommended Lift classes for the day or click "No thanks" to go to the Home Screen
Once you are logged in, you will be asked if you would like to "Continue where you left off":
- If you would like to participate in the current day's recommended Lift classes, click "Continue".
- If you are having a bad breathing day, you can click "I am having a bad day" to see specific classes for a bad day that will help you feel better and for a Lift team member to check in on your.
- If you would prefer to watch classes through the On-Demand section or Lift or explore other areas of the website, click "No Thanks" to get back to the Home Page.
If you have any questions or need any help navigating Lift, you can always contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone at 855-222-5002 and we can walk you through it!