You can get back to the login screen of Lift by going to copdlift.com/login
If you created a Lift Account using an email and password:
If you aren't logged in already and are unable to login with your account information, please try resetting your password by following these instructions:
- Go to www.copdlift.com/password
- Enter your email address and click "Submit"
- Check your email for a reset password link (The link will expire in 30 minutes, so be sure to check your email right after submitting your password reset. If you don't see an email from us in a couple minutes, please check your Spam/Junk folder.)
- Click on the link in the email and create a new password
If you are still unable to log in or having trouble resetting your password, please give us a call at 855-222-5002 and we can provide a temporary password for you to get back into your classes.
If you created a Lift Account using your Facebook information:
- Go to www.copdlift.com/login
- When prompted to Log In, click on the blue button that says "Log In with Facebook"
- If prompted, login with your Facebook Account email or phone number and password. (If you do not remember your Facebook password, you can reset it through www.facebook.com)
If you are still unable to log in, are unsure if you used an email and password, or no longer want to use Facebook to log in to Lift Pulmonary Rehab, please give us a call at 855-222-5002.