The Lift Pulmonary Rehab App is currently available on Apple (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) devices. We do not currently have an Android App available, but see below for how to create a shortcut on your Android device for easy access to Lift classes from your phone or tablet.
For Apple (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch) Devices:
To download the Lift App on your phone or tablet you can either click here from your device or open the App Store and search “copd lift”. Once downloaded, just login using the same information you used when you signed up for Lift.
For Android Phones and Tablets:
If you would like to create a shortcut on your Android device to access Lift, follow the steps below:
- Go to www.copdlift.com on your Android device using Chrome or similar web browser or Googling "copd lift"
- Once you have the Lift Pulmonary Rehab website open, Click on the 3 vertical dots in the top right corner of the screen:
- Select "Add to Home screen" from the list of options:
- When prompted, select "Add":
- When prompted, select "Add Automatically":
- Find the Green L icon on your screen and click to get back to Lift classes:
Need more help or experiencing technical difficulties? You can always contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone at 855-222-5002.