How it Works
Navigating the Lift Website
- Can I still participate if I can't walk or I can walk very little?
- Do I need to go anywhere to participate in Lift?
- What is Lift Pulmonary Rehab?
- Will Lift Pulmonary Rehab help me?
- Can Lift Pulmonary Rehab help me even if I don't have COPD?
- Do I need a prescription from my doctor to participate in Lift Pulmonary Rehab?
Your Lift Membership
- Does insurance cover Lift Pulmonary Rehab?
- How do I purchase a Lift Membership?
- Which platforms, browsers, and devices can I use to access Lift Pulmonary Rehab?
- What types of classes are offered as part of Lift Pulmonary Rehab?
- How long are Lift classes?
- What is a Lift Weekly Program?
Your First Class
Once You Have Started
- What level are Lift classes designed for?
- How many Lift classes should I take per week?
- How often is a new Lift Program released?
- What if I miss a day of Lift, can I watch it later?
- Can I re-watch a class that I’ve already completed?
- What if I have a question for the instructor or trainer?